Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter Baskets for P & C Raffle

Me again!! Yep I know I am gone for like EVA!! then I am bombarding you all again!! I am trying to be a bit more consistent, but then 'life' gets in the way!! Anyway, I got my Bigshot!! YAY, and while I was at it I ordered the Top Note & Scallop Envelope Dies. These little baskets are made using the Envelope Die. They are so cute and very simple to make and rather quick too!! I have used the nice and bright Kaleidscope DP and instead of teaming it up with the bright colours that coordinate with it, I have gone with the Soft Subtles instead. (Which match beautifully!!) I wasn't too keen on these papers in the beginning, then I saw some lovely projects made with them so got some!! now I am thinking of getting some more before they retire with the Spring Mini!!

So these baskets have headed off to school for our P & C Easter Raffle. I made a similar basket last year, but used more 'envelopes' - though I didn't have the die and Big Shot and used my Cricut instead.

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White. Stamp Set - Occasional Greetings. Accessories - Kaleidscope DP, Scallop Circle & Edge Punches, Circle Punches, BIGSHOT!! and Scallop Envelop Die.

Till Next Time...

1 comments:

  1. Can't wait til I get my big shot to try these! They look great :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)