Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pick A Petal Craft Day

Hi All!! Today is our craft day and we are getting together to play with the 'ever so versatile' Pick a Petal Stamp set!! and we are making cards that are NOT a flower, though I have made flower ones up in with my samples. The pic above are the cards we are making. Male cards can be a pain so I thought I'd take the opportunity to get us to make a couple for our stashes! We are also making an Easel Card, these are so easy and so cute!!

Here are some close up pics of the cards we are making and the first sample I made for them also. I am trying to go through my scraps, but when I had finished the brown candle card and the orange face card, I wasn't entirely happy as my projects for craft days are always matching in colours etc!! so back I went and used some of the Spring Break Papers and created two new ones!! I knew the ladies would like to make a lady bird, but didn't think they'd like a blue and green one so stuck with the red and black for that!! We are also playing with fraying ribbon!! So easy and so effective!!




Materials Used (All Cards) - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Old Olive, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Stazon Black, River Rock, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Confetti Cream. Stamp Sets - Pick A Petal, Riveting, Bud Basics, Friendship Blooms, It's Your Birthday. Accessories - Circle Punches, Pumpkin Pie & Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Black Brads, Linen Thread, Spring Break DP, Jersey Shore DP. Other - Bloom Dots Embossing Folder, Peel Off Stickers, Epoxy Stickers.

Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)