Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Our Monthly Mojo Sketch Challenge

Me again!! Today we have my take on our Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge for Feb!! For each of our craft days I set a sketch challenge and alway tend to use the Mojo Monday ones! Coz they are FAB!! This one is Mojo 68 I have also chosen to use the Stamp Set we are using for our craft day. I am loving the riding Hood Red Lady Beetle!!

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Whisper White. Accessories - Riding Hood Red Prints DP, Circle Punches, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch. Stamp Sets - Best Yet, Pick A Petal. Other - Black Ribbon, Bow Easy, Star Dust Stickles, Black Rhinestones.

I am loving this one!!
Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)