Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday LACHLAN!


Hi there!! Looky!! I have finally tried one of those cute little Easel Cards!! You can find the tutorial on SCS. I am still going through a pile of little images from an Annie Lang book I have had, like, forever!! With this card I have slipped Lachlan's Gift card in the base! It fits perfectly!! My card measurements are 10cm x 10cm - I am loving it!! So bright and so Cute!!

Happy 5th Birthday Lachlan!!

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks (Markers) - Basic Black, Lovely Lilac & Green Galore, Whisper White. Stamps - Birthday Wish. Other - Annie Lang Image, Kaiser Black Rhinestones.

Hmmm, I am thinking I need to get Photoshop Elements so I can edit my photos and do Frames or edges on my photos and watermarks!! It's on the list!! lol

Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)