Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy 17th JENAE!

Hi there!! Here is another card made using my stash of HOTP stuff!!. Everything for this comes from a set of Citris Creative Packs that had papers, overlays, embellishments all matching!! and then I have added Not Quite Navy cardstock (I think! it could be Night of Navy). I know this is a sketch that I have followed, thought it was a Mojo Sketch, but for the life of me cannot find it! If anyone recognises the sketch let me know so I can link it.

I initially made this as a male card, but think it is too pretty with the colours, so am thinking it will suit a 17 year old nicely!! EEK!! 17!! That's driving age!!! Our thoughts are with you Mary and Andrew as you embark on the journey of teaching a teenager to drive!! (lol Anthony taught Zoe! There was no way I was getting in the car!! haha)

Happy 17th Jenae!!
Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)