Wednesday, February 17, 2010

DragonFly Easel

Howdy!! Yep I am here again!! I am makng up samples of cards using the Pick A Petal Stamp set for my craft ladies to show how versatile it is!! We are using this set for our next craft day on the 27th Feb, so I thought leading up to then I will show you some of my samples. Here we have another Easel Card!! I am really loving these, they are so cute and stand up all by themselves!! This dragon fly has a mix of everything!! I have used pearls, buttons, wire! punches, coloured vellum, embossing, nestabilities......WOW!

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Lavendar Lace, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Almost Amethyst. Accessories - Pretties Kit (Large Pearls), Button Latte Button, Almost Amethyst DP Pattern Paper Pack, Eyelet Border Punch. Stamp Sets - Wonderful Words, Inspired by Nature, Pick A Petal. Other - Nestabilities Labels One, Kaiser Pearls, Wire, Coloured Vellum, Versamark, Clear EP.

Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)