Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tri Shutter 50th


Hi there again!! Two posts today!! lol. Here is another card that I found on my camera, it was made around the same time as the wedding card. This is a Tri Shutter Card that I am sure nearly everyone out there has made one now!! haha On this card I have given colouring a flower from the Pretties kit a go!! After attaching it to the card, i realised that maybe I should have made the colour a bit deeper as it seems a bit washed out! But it still looks fine! I have used my Cricut - Alphalicious Cartridge to cut the 50.

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Elegant Eggplant, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Basic Gray, Whisper White. Stamp Set - Eastern Blooms. Accessories - Pretties Kit, Filgree Designer Brad, Elegant Eggplant 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, DP - Basic Gray & Rose Red. Other - Kaiser Rhinestones, Nestabilites, Cricut.

Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)