Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Birthday ZAK!

Hi there!! Well this is the plan....I am on a roll at the moment and pretty well intend to keep the ball rolling!! Last year I was forever late with my Birthday Greetings for my Nieces and Nephews, and well some people didn't get cards at all!! (Apologies to those people). I am currently ahead!! yes I said AHEAD of schedule with my 2010 greetings! (yeah I know we are only half way through January!!! BUT I plan to stay ahead!) So the plan is to make the card, pop it in an envelope with stamp and date to post!!!!, photograph the card (before putting in the envelope - of course!), Blog it and schedule the post to load on the day of the Birthday (this keeps me blogging regularly!) and the the big one!! remembering to put the card in the mail!!! Will I succeed??? How long will it last??? We will see! and you will just have to keep popping back to see if I am successful! (hee hee)

Anyway, about the card.... One thing I plan to do to start the year off is to go through and use a lot of the craft products that I hand B-SU (Before Stampin Up!) A few years ago I was in to everything HOTP (Hot Off the Press) and therefore have HEAPS. The image from this card and several others that will pop up soon are from an Annie Lang Book, she has the most adorable little characters!! so Cute! though most of my nieces, nephews and friends kids are growing out of the cutsie stage. For this card the only Non SU is the image and the blue background.

Materials Used - Stamping Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Basic Black, Stazon Black. Stamps Sets - It's Your Birthday. Accessories - 1/4" Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Pewter Hodgepodge & Crimper. Other - Annie Lang Image, Sizzix Little Sizzles Pad - Rainbow.

Till Next Time...

1 comments:

  1. oo that ribbon with the hodgepodge looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)