Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gift Card Holders


Here I am again! This year I plan to be ON TIME with all my Birthday Greeting from my neices and nephews, I came across Timeless Templates late last year after seeing many beautiful creations on various blogs, so just befre Christmas purchased a pile of them!! One was called Cash or Charge and contained 3 templates for Giftcard Holders. I used one on my packaging for Zoe's Pandora Beads and this is another.

I like to make the packaging to match the colour of the Giftcards!! So these bright green ones were a challenge! But I think I have done ok!! The bit with the card on pulls out, but if you undo the bow, the sides open up and the centre part folds down to reveal the card also. So with these four I am now ahead with my Giftcards! (yippee!!) On the brown ones I have actually - for the very first time - used chipboard shapes and coloured them with my inks using daubers!! Wow what fun and so easy!! I am not sure why I haven't before. This year I plan to use up a lot of stuff that I have accumulated over the years - especially my scrap box!!

Materials Used - Stampin Up - Cardstock & Inks - Green Galore, Only Orange, Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss. Papers - Retired Spring Flowers & Sarah. Accessories - Mellow Moss Taffetta Ribbon, Pewter Jumbo Eyelets. Other - Black Twine, Chipboard Flowers, Black DP, Buttons.

Till Next Time...

1 comments:

  1. love the colours on the green one, suits the giftcard really well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)