Saturday, January 30, 2010

Craft Factory gets a Mojo Makeover!!


Sorry couldn't resist!! Geez it's hard coming up with a catchy title sometimes!! (Oh well). Anyway, on to the card. This is the Mojo Sketch - Mojo113 I set for my craft ladies for our first get together this year!! Which is happening today! I think I picked a doozy this time! This card would have taken me most of Tuesday morning to make!! I woke up with the idea in my head, and I wanted to use this stamp that Petra sent me from Craft Factory last year, I think I finished it around 1.30pm just before getting ready and heading off to work!! I was determined to finish it!

I have used the gorgeous Bella Rose DP's and have paper pieced the flowers, the dress, the shoes and even the arm that sits over the dress!! When hubby noticed that he was rather impressed!! lol. The hardest thing about the card was getting the papers right in the background! I wanted a pink dress, but it looked to washed out and when I cut it out of the red DP is was perfect!! I originally had the dots as the background and the pink behind the image, but again it was too washed out!! So lots of changing here and there and I finally settled on what you see!! I am rather impressed with the final card. Nice and bold! yet pretty at the same time. Hope you like it!! I can't wait to see what the ladies have come up with!

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa & Blush Blossom (for water-colouring hair and body). Accessories - Bella Rose DP, Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punches. Other - Stamp - Craft Factory - Flower Fairy

Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)