Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A couple Sympathy Cards



Hi there! I have had a request from a friend to make a Sympathy Card. So I thought I had better get in and do it! One problem.....School Holidays + 2 Boys = Headache!! Honestly they are less than 2 feet from each other but they are shouting!! It's 40+ degrees outside, so they can't go out there!! So I am going to make another cuppa and try and hide down the other end of the house again!! (problem is our house isn't very big!! Oh well!!) I think I might ask for some soundproofing!!

Well on to the cards hey? This is what I have come up with. I have gone with the Bella Bleu DP and the Thoughts and Prayers Stamp Set. These could quite easily pass as a sympathy card to give to a male even?? What do you think? I am also thinking of making a couple of pink ones, but my brain just isn't working today - too much noise.

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Not Quite Navy, Kraft, Whisper White, Sahara Sand. Stamp Set - Thoughts and Prayers. Accessories - Hodgepodge Hardware - Antique Brass, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Bella Bleu DP. Other - Ribbon from Stash.

Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)