Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Card from The Past!


Hi All! I hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas and New Year!! We in Aus are now in 'Back to School' mode!! completing booklists, covering books, labelling EVERYTHING!! (Oh the pain!!) haha. This year is going to be extra special as Jayden was elected one of our School Captains (we have 2)!! So a challenging year for him!! I am confident that he will do very well!!

Anyway, back to the card! I haven't posted in a while and the other day this post by Jean McKenzie (love her work) popped up in my Google Reader!! I love the stamp and actually have it in my collection! I was thinking about the card I made with it which was cased from a magazine back in 2000!! I searched for a photo but for the life of me couldn't find one, but when I was sitting down having a cuppa telling my DH a lightbulb moment happened and I jumped up, grabbed out my box of handmade cards that have been given to me and there it was!! I had actually never used the card!! So here is a pic of it!! and a link to Jean's card also (above). The cute little Hedgehog is actually swinging in the window of the card in its little hammock!! Hmmm I am thinking that this stamp may come out to play again soon!! lol.

Till Next Time...

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Caroline. It is a cute image and Jean's card was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well well well!! That is the cutest card!!! I love it - far more creative than mine!! Guess what! I sat and made another card the same as yesterday's only this one is for a baby girl LOL!! I have one image left to use. I am having so much fun colouring them in!! Now I want to make one like yours LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)