Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Gift Cards


Hi All!! I know I haven't posted for a while, apologies! I'm here now though!

I have just finished up making Gift Card Holders for the gift-cards I am sending to my nieces and nephews for Christmas! I like to kinda match the holder to the card, and this year these cute green ones caught my attention, and so the holder was inspired by them! Thank goodness I have just recently purchased the Snow Swirled stamp set!! I have made them 'matchbook style' where the card actually tucks in to the little flap at the bottom. They are a bit 'stiff' because of the layering on the front, but I will tweak it a little and make it better for next time!!

Here is a close up of the front


Materials Used - All Stampin Up! - Cardstock - Garden Green, Brushed Gold, Confetti White. Stamp Sets - Punches Three & Snow Swirled. Ink - Garden Green. Accessories - Designer Label Punch, Gold EP.


Till Next Time...

1 comments:

  1. These matchbook cards are a great idea Caroline. Yours look so good, matching the gift card the way they do.

    Best wishes,
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)