Friday, November 13, 2009

Finally!! Finished the One Sheet Wonder!


Hi there! The other weekend I was getting together with a group of my craft ladies to do a Christmas Card Frenzy!! We were going to do this One Sheet Wonder (found here). Firstly I thought I'd make up a set of the cards as samples for the ladies, but they took me forever!! lol. I kept changing a bit here and a bit there!! Adding a layer here and a layer there!! In the end I decided it was a bit difficult to attempt on the day so were learnt the Polished Stone Technique instead. Well today I finally finished Card 16!! Yay!! So here is a pic of all of them and slideshow of all 16 Cards individually. (Please excuse the quality of the photos, I am exhausted!! Not from making the cards (hee hee) but in general. The flash has glared them a bit!)


Till Next Time...

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette. Stamp Sets - Best Yet, Season of Joy, Many Merry Messages, Punches Three. Accessories - Scallop Oval Punch, Oval Punches, Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Mat Pack.
Till Next Time...

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Caroline. I love the poinsettia paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Caroline these cards are great! Great take on my OSW template too! I really like how you used the Holiday Treasures DSP as a change from the traditional Christmas themes and images. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Great cards! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The link doesn't work for the One Sheet Wonder template. Darn! Do you have the template?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becky Thanks for your lovely comment. I do not have the template on my computer but managed t find a new link for it. Try this http://maecollins.blogspot.com.au/2009/08/osw-template-a4-design-no-4-16-cards.html

      Delete
  5. Your cards are beautiful. I am interested in the OSW template but the link in your blog is not working. Do you have it saved someplace else. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, thanks for your lovely comments also. Try this link for the One Sheet Wonder http://maecollins.blogspot.com.au/2009/08/osw-template-a4-design-no-4-16-cards.html

      Delete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)