Sunday, October 25, 2009

Finally... The Faux Wood Class!!

Yay! We finally got there!! I have been attempting to do this class with my friends since August!! and yesterday we actually got to do it! I love the technique from SCS. Each month I give the ladies a Mojo Monday Sketch to challenge them, and a few commented that they had a hard time with Mojo Sketch 76, so I decided to design these two cards around this sketch. Plus it was requested to do Male Oriented Cards. So I have accomplished this with these!! The ladies picked up the technique just fine!! It's so easy!!

Materials Used
Stampin Up - Cardstock - Not Quite Navy, Ruby Red, More Mustard, Soft Sky (Retired), Blue Bayou (Retired), Whisper White. Inks - Not Quite Navy, Ruby Red, More Mustard, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Choclate Chip, Soft Sky (Retired), Blue Bayou (Retired), Not Quite Navy, Stazon Black, Markers. Stamp Sets - Just Beachy, Sanded BG, Itty Bitty Backgrounds (Retired), Beyound the Basics (Retired), Sweet Litlle Sentiments, On Your Birthday. Accessories - Linen Thread, Daubers, Dimensionals. Other - Screw Brads from my stash.

Till Next Time...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline

    So good to see you once again. You've been quiet for a while, I hope all is well :) I saw you today at Maddington, but was in my car, and thought I better not yell across the carpark.

    Your cards are awesome, I'm sure your ladies would have loved making them. The colours are great, the techniuqe is great and I love how you've used the sketch.

    Take care, hope you have a lovely week. Hopefully we will still manage to catch up occasionally.

    Lee-Anne
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards look really great! A really cute collection! BTW I remembered your entered my last blog candy so I thought I would swing by and let you know I have more goodies up for grabs at the moment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)