Sunday, September 20, 2009

More Eastern Elegance!

That's right!! I didn't move on! haha. Using the same Inspiration as the previous post I have created another NoteCard & Box Set and a Mojo Monday Sketch!! I still have a couple more projects to finish up then I will move on!! Honest!!

The front of the box! using one of my new Nestabilities!!

Here we have the inside of the box. I was going to make a Pizza Box - which I have! But then I saw Lee-Annes post, and thought I would adapt my Pizza box to having a folder around it!! I ended up with some 'issues' but now know for next time what to do to help it open easier!! Next time I will separate the top from the Pizza box and attach it separately, as I had to trim the edge and it ended up a little messy. This Pizza box fits 5 cards and envelopes nicely I could possibly fit another in to make it an even six!! The Notecards are all the 'Pillow Case Design' from the inspiration picture (previous post) and they alternate with the white strip on opposite edges.

Here we have a Mojo Monday Sketch! Mojo Turns 100 - Day 6. This is the sketch I have given my ladies for their challenge for our next class. So I thought I had better get one made up!! I did make Kristen's birthday card using the sketch, but have already given it away!!

Wow I am really loving this colour scheme!! Absolutely Loving it!!! I will be back later in the week (hopefully) with my last couple of projects for you!!

Materials Used
Stampin Up! - Cardstock and Inks - Basic Gray, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Rose Red, Regal Rose. Stamp Sets - Eastern Blooms, Think Happy Thoughts, Sweet Little Sentiments, Small Sayings. Accessories - Stampin Write Markers, Scallop Edge, Circle & Scallop Punches, Large Oval Punch, Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Gray Ribbon from Ribbon Originals - District. Basic Gray DP - Level 1 Hostess Set. Other - Nestabilities Labels Eight and Labels 1 Dies. Kaiser Pearls

Till Next Time...

1 comments:

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)