Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Punch Fun!

Hi There!!

For our last Techniques Class, we didn't learn a new Technique, we just played with punches instead! I pulled out all my punches, Stampin Up! and Carl (and various others) and my Punch Books, found some ideas on SCS, then pulled out all my scrap folders out and said "Go For It!!" I managed to get a couple Turtles made, a Monkey and an Owl!!

This cute little Monkey card is pretty well exactly cased from SCS!! He was so cute I just had to attempt him!! I don't have the Wide Oval Punch (yet!!) so I actually made his body using the Ovals from the Creative Memories CCS Ovals. For his fingers I have used the daisy flower from the Spring Flower Punch (Retired) Isn't he so cute??? The tail has been made using an oval punch and then re-punching it to end up with the thin bit.


I also love these cute little Turtles! (again found on SCS) Though I am not 100% happy with my choice of background paper, looked good to start with but.....now I am not too sure!! I have made this little little fella using a combination of punches. The body has used the Creative Memories CCS Circles, his toenails are the Spring Flowers Punch (retired) and the rest of him is Stampin Up! punches. The top Turtle pic uses the MojoMonday - Mojo Turns 100 - Day 7 Sketch. It's nice to see I am actually getting some of these sketches done!!

Materials Used
All Cards - Various Circle Punches, Word Window Punch, Oval Punches, Spring Flower Punch (Retired)
Monkey - Old Olive 5/8" Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Walk in the Park DP, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip & Kraft Cardstock.
Turtles - Good Morning Sunshine DP, Confetti White, Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point & Kiwi Kiss Cardstock, Chocolate Kaiser Pearls, Rubons - Hidden Garden.

Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)