Saturday, September 12, 2009

Eastern Elegance!!

Hi All!!

I have had a bit of Inspiration!!! Yep!! Finally!! lol. I saw this on the front of the Big W Catalogue this week and really liked it! Then it hit me that the flowers looked a bit like the branch from the Eastern Blooms stamp set, then the old brain started ticking over!! So here are my Inspired Creations!!!

First up we have the Quilt Cover.....

.....and now The Pillow Cases

After making these, I told Anthony that I think I might make up a set of Notecards and Envelopes in a Giftbox (there are 4 cards and 4 envelopes), then I will pack it away and move on! So here are the Notecards and Giftbox!!! BUT!!! I didn't move on! haha, I will show the other creations later in the week!! Then I will move on!! (I promise)


Materials Used
Stampin Up! - Cardstock and Inks - Basic Gray, Elegant Eggplant, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Whisper White. Stamp Sets - Eastern Blooms, Fresh Cuts. Accessories - Elegant Eggplant 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon, Mat Pack, White Gel Pen, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Stampin' Write Markers, Three for You Punch, Ribbon Originals - District, Other Accessories - Various RubOns, Nestabilities - Labels One!!! (yep I finally have some!!)

Till Next Time...

4 comments:

  1. Ooooo!! I like both ur inspiration and the cards u made! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh love that quilt cover!

    What a fabulous inspiration. Your cards are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quilt pattern certainly does look like that stamp. I love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card and inpsiration picture Caroline. You are so right, that quilt is screaming Eastern Blooms. I love your take on it, so beautiful.
    Hope you are doing well, hope those migraines are easing off.
    Have a great day.
    Lee-Anne
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)