Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Faux Wood!


Back again!! (Two post today! I am on a roll!!)

I have also been playing with the Faux Wood Technique. This is the technique that the ladies are going to learn at our next class, we are making Faux Wood Frames, following the tutorial from SCS. My other challenge for this techniques is to do Male Cards!! I am not sure about this one, so I am going to redo it, using a thinner frame and plan to put fish in it!! I feel that the 'Frame' takes up too much of the card front and there wasn't much room for a sentiment! Hence the teeny tiny silver sticker!! 'Thankyou'

I decided to use the Just Beachy set for this class, and the other card will use the little car! So stay tuned for those cards by the end of the weekend!! I need to get busy!

I have been a bit slack of late with NOT listing my Materials, so am attempting to get back in to the swing of it again!!

Materials Used
Stampin Up! - Cardstock - Riding Hood Red, Night of Navy, More Mustard, Bordering Blue (the frame) & Whisper White, Riding Hood Red Prints DP. Inks - Bordering Blue, Brocade Blue & Night of Navy (frame), More Mustard & Riding Hood Red. Stamp Set - Just Beachy. Accessories - Stampin Write Markers, Linen Thread, Dimensionals
Other Accessories - CuttleBug - Distressed Stripes Embossing Folder, Screw Brad.

Till Next Time...

2 comments:

  1. I love your blue frame Caroline. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love the colours and how you made the picture frame!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)