Friday, August 28, 2009

Stepper Boxes!!




Hi there!!

I haven't been 'playing' much of late, as I haven't been well - but I seem to be on the mend now!! and the headaches are subsiding! I have finished these Stepper boxes and matching cards though!! They have been sitting ere waiting for me to catch up with my friend Denise, as I have made them for her! But that's not going to happen for a couple more weeks, so I thought I would post them!!

These are really very easy to make, just a little time consuming. But definitely worth it!! For these three I have used Bella Rose DP, Afternoon Tea DP (retired) and Tea Party DP. I have also used the Top Note Die Template that is on our Stampin Up Website, I printed off a template on cardstock, then went into publisher and enlarged it slightly and printed it off again on cardstock, so I now have a template for the mat also.

I found the idea for the card on someones blog! loved it, so gave it a go, it is also on SCS somewhere (if it is yours let me know and I will link it for you)

Anyway, I thought I would just pop in quickly, I need to go make a card for a girl at work!! My challenge was 'DUCKS', so I had better waddle off and have a play!! (haha)

I usually like to edit the photos by putting a border on them, but have just switched to a Mac and don't have any software yet!! any ideas from you Mac users out there??? I am thinking of looking into Photshoto Shop Elements ..... will have to do some research!

Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)