Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Petra's Parisian Birthday

Hi there!! Well it's been a bit of a slow couple weeks! I've not had much inspiration, so have spent some time trying to get my craft space more organised and also to declutter and get a few jobs done around the house! We are getting there slowly.

Here is the card I have made for Petra (from Craft Factory) for her birthday. I have scheduled this post to appear after she has received it! Don't want to spoil the surprise! I have followed the Mojo Monday 97 Sketch Challenge and have actually completed it in the week that it was for!! But this post will appear in the following week!! Maybe next week I will get one in on time!! (lol)

I have used the gorgeous Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Papers for this card. They are a lovely textured cardstock and the colours are just divine!! I plan to play with these alot more!! and soon!! The sentiment is actually on a set of rubons, but they were black and it wouldn't go, so I have printed them on my computer using the colour match codes for the printers. So I printed in Chocolate Chip!! How cool!

Anyway, Must go try get some more things done off my To Do List!! Like 3 Stepper Boxes with Matching Cards, plus a couple more Birthday Cards that are due!!

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. And it looks even better in real!!! Thanks, Caroline, this was definitely the most beautiful card I received!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colour combo! You could never go wrong with Choc Chip!! (I'm bias, it's my fav! LOL!) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)