Monday, July 6, 2009

New Look!! What do you think??

Well it's Carolyn McPherson's fault!! lol I was reading a few posts from SOS and followed a link to Carolyn's blog (just gorgeous by the way!!) and discovered the link to this cool blog where you can get free backgrounds!! I really like the cuteness of them and this one is my fave! so I thought "a change is as good as a Holiday!!!" it's school holidays! and we are not going away, so why not!! hee hee. Anyway enough babbling from me, I need to remove myself from this end of the house to the quieter end or my headache will get worse!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline,
    Love your new look, your background is just sooooooooooo cute!

    Hope your headache eases!

    Take Care,
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)