Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Craft Ladies Mojo!!

Well last Saturday we had another Technique Class and we learned all about embossing!! Some of the ladies had done embossing before but were still 'wowed' with using the Heat and Stick Powder over a whole image to 'bling' it up!! Their Sketch Challenge for the month was a Mojo Monday Sketch, and it was number 37! So here are their creations....

I was also spoilt a bit on the day as the following day was my birthday! I didn't want the day to be about me but my friends just don't listen!!!! (lol) I ended up with lots of balloons and two cakes!! (Yes I turned 40!) Here is a pic taken by Anthony of my Craft Ladies and myself, unfortunately we are missing Angie!!

Thanks ladies for a lovely day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)