Saturday, July 25, 2009

Embossing Techniques Class


Seeing as this Technique Class was held in July, we decided to make it a Christmas theme for our cards. So I have pulled out a couple of last years designs and rehashed them for this class (have been brain dead of late!!) As I was making them up my lovely parcel post guy arrived with my Spring Mini Preorder, so we got to use the Oval Scallop Punch!!! Yummmm.

I have used the lovely Christmas combo of Real Red, Very Vanilla, Old Olive and (unfortunately retired River Rock) and the embossing techniques are Colour Embossing using Versamark and Classic Ink Pads and Basic Embossing using Versamark and Gold Embossing Powder. We have used the stamp set Season of Joy.

1 comments:

  1. Great cards, love the colours and the stamp set, it's a favourite!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)