Thursday, July 16, 2009

Better Late than Never!!

It was Jayden's Birthday a week and a bit ago, and I was running a bit late for his card!! But I did get it finished the day after!! I have only now gotten around to taking a pic and popping it on here! I wanted to make him the Astronaut from the 3D sheets that I get from Craft Factory. They have matching Serviettes too and Petra made him this fantastic bauble!! Wow!! (I will blog it later when I can get a good picture!) The Christmas Gift ideas that have been racing around in my head with those!! Ooohhh!! I can't wait to have a play! Step 1 ~ Find out where I can get the baubles (lol)

Anyway, I saw a card while blogsurfing ages ago with an astronaut standing on the moon (I think!) so I thought I would go with something like that and this is what I have come up with. There are small stars stamped in the background, the moon has been run through the Cuttlebug with the small circles embossing folder and edged with the paper distresser.

While I had the colours out I also made up a card to go with the sketch challenge that I gave to my craft ladies to complete before this months Technique class ~ The Sketch was Mojo37 (This card has been flipped as a portrait card instead of landscape)

That's it for today, I have also made a couple more cards using the Mojo Monday 37 Sketch, so will blog them over the next couple of days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)