Thursday, June 18, 2009

Techniques Folders

Well today's post is a little boring!! Sorry..

My crafty ladies and I are starting a Techniques class on Saturday, in which we will learn a new Technique each month! This first month we are learning the Chalkboard Technique.  I have decided to use these little A5 Bantex Binders (I think they are a fantastic size for any reference material you want to keep close at hand on your desk!!) I have one with all my Stampin Up! Colour Charts etc, one for all my Bazzill Colours, a stamp catalogue that is never complete!! (lol) and a couple others too!! Anyway, so instead of trying to get everyone to decorate something I thought this was an easier option, and each month I will print up the instructions and a sample page, the ladies try the technique and pop the sample on the blank page and put it in their binder for easy reference!! Whalah!! haha. As you can see from the pic above I couldn't decide on a font for the Spine!! So I printed up a few different ones, the ladies can then decorate the part of the spine that folds onto the front cover with whatever!! I have used Baroque and some Flower Fusion Flowers. 

So this first Chalkboard Page is what I have pictured here, as most of my techniques will be coming from SCS I also will provide the link to the photo tutorial on there.

That's it for today, I hope to be back tomorrow with a couple more Chalkboard Technique Cards!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)