Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Riding Hood's Cupcakes!!

Good Morning World!! (hee hee) I have been having fun with Crazy for Cupcakes at the moment!! I am absolutely loving the set!! I originally printed up a pile of cards that I wanted to case, some were and others just went in their own direction!! This particular card was originally inspired by one I found on SCS, but it didn't look right so I decided to can the scallop and ribbon and go with something a bit simpler.  Then this next one, also inspired by one on SCS, but justwasn't working so I ended up with something completely different! 

I am really loving dazzling Diamonds at the moment too! and all my cupcakes have sparkly icing! I used to always use Crystal Stickles as it is less messy that glitter! But Stickles sort of changes the colour to a blue/green sparkle, where as the Dazzling Diamonds keeps the colour underneath more true! I have also cased a couple of Makeesha's cupcake cards from her Convention Parade post, they have remained as is, because her cards are just fab!!

Anyway, that's it from me this morning!! Have a nice day!!

Caroline

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline,
    I can understand why your loving this stamp set, it's so yummy lol!
    Love your cards and the colours you used and love the glittery icing too!

    Take Care,
    Kylie XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline, I too love the cupcakes set and have wanted it from the first time I saw it on SCS! I have not had a chance to use it much yet but will in time! Your cards are gorgeous and pretty colours. The Dazzling Diamonds most certainly finishes them off nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)