Sunday, June 14, 2009
Here we go with more Cupcakes!! Yummmm!! This next one was cased from a Gift Card holder on SCS but I just made it in to a card instead, and added some Red Pearls and an extra cupcake on the 'Shopfront'. I think it is so cute!! The striped scallop strip (try saying that 5 times fast!!) is folded over and only stuck at the back, so it is like a shop canopy!! So cute!! (lol)

Then we have a really girly pink one!! I am loving the Sweet Always DP.  The orange with the pink works really nice together!! More cupcakes will be cooked later using more of this paper!!

And last of all we have another one of the Challenges that Lisa set on the SOS group. This one was a Colour Challenge using Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango and Summer Sun! The cupcakes have Liquid Applique on them, so the icing is all raised and puffy!! and then a shiny cherry on the top which has been coated with Crystal Effects.

So that's pretty much it for my cupcakes at the moment! I have made several more, but they are pretty muched cased, so I won't show them here. 
Seeya
Caroline

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)