Monday, June 8, 2009

Dinkum Divas Swap

Well I am just realising that I haven't posted in a while!! (naughty me!!) I have sort of been busy! I have been making up samples for my Technique Day with my ladies in a couple weeks, I have been making lots of cupcakes (cards) and working on Instructions for some cards I made for Craft Factory for Project of the Month.  So busy busy busy. (lol) 

Anyway, yesterday was a training day for the Dinkum Divas, which is the group of Stampin Up ladies I am with.  Unfortunately, due to another of those Thunderclap Headaches I have lost my speech again, though, no way near as severe as last time, but as I still had a rotten headache and, well, couldn't talk very well, I stayed home.  But my gorgeous and ever so lovely hubby went on a little trip and delivered my swaps for me, so the ladies wouldn't miss out!  So this brings me to this card!! The swap was a sketch challenge, which was the Mojo Monday 87 Sketch.  I nearly went with Upsy Daisy!! Good job I didn't as two other ladies used this set.  I decided to go lovey dovey!! I have used the set A Happy Heart. The "hearts & kisses" have been stamped in Chocolate Chip, then I sponged the edges with a Riding Hood Red dauber.  Using a cotton tip I have removed the ink from the centre heart and then using the dauber added the Riding Hood Red ink. I have used the same technique on the I {heart} U stamp also.

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Stamp Set - A Happy Heart. Cardstock & Inks - Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette & Very Vanilla. Accessories - Candy Lane DP, Scallop Edge Punch, Sponge Daubers & Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

Anyway, I'm off! The Parcel Post guy just arrived!! and we all know what that means!!!

NEW STAMPS!! (hee hee) Tootle Loo!!

Caroline

1 comments:

  1. We missed you heaps Caroline and hope you can make it to the next day. Your swap card is just gorgeous, we all loved it so much. The colours, designer paper and stamp set....everything about it is just beautiful.

    And yes, your hubby was a gem and we all thank him for coming along on your behalf to bring your swap. You are a lucky girl :)

    Hope you are feeling better.
    Take care,
    Lee-Anne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)