Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Chalkboard and Colour Inspiration Combined!


Here is my attempt at the second Colour Inspiration Challenge on the SOS group.  Perfect for a Chalkboard card hey? It has lightened a little with the flash, but it looks great!  I have sprayed the image with the Fixative, and it really does just seal it nicely so you can't accidentily smudge it. I have clear embossed the centre scallop so it clearly stands out from the backgound, and each 'Flower' has a half pearl in the centre.  The stamp set I used is Tart and Tangy! using the citris slice stamp, but whack a pearl in there and you have a flower! I have also gone over the outer white circle with the White Gel Pen to make it stand out a bit more. I am really loving this technique and hope to make a few more cards with a few tweaks and see how much I can do with it.

Till next time

Caroline

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)