Friday, June 19, 2009

A Chalk Rose with Mojo??


Hee hee, couldn't resist!! This is another Chalkboard Technique sample for my ladies and I thought seeing the Sketch Challenge I gave them as 'homework' was Mojo Monday Sketch 88, that I would make a card using that sketch to show them too!! 

So for this card I have stamped the small rose from Wild Rose in Whisper White then dabbed So Saffron Chalk over it, then sprayed it with the fixative spray then have stamped over the top with the outline image in More Mustard.  Which has soaked in to the chalk a bit more than I wanted it to (I thought the fixative spray would have prevented this!) but it has a noce subtle blend to it. I then used a cotton bud and dabbed some white in the centre and chalked that, then used some 2way glue and Dazzling Diamonds to make it sparkle a little!!

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Stamp Sets - Wild Rose.  Cardstock & Inks - Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, More Mustard, Whisper White.  Accessories - Chocolate Chip DP, So Saffron DP, Chocolate Chip Taffetta Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, 2 Way Glue Pen. Other - Brads from my Stash, Cricut, Creative Memories CCS Cirlces

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)