Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cause for Celebration!

Oh yes indeed it is!!! Look what the postie brought me today!!! My subscription copy of Cardmaking Stamping & Papercraft! Vol 14 No 12, and there I am on page 60!!! (Well not me.....but my cards!!) how exciting!! and haven't they presented them beautifully?? I made these cards last year sometime, they have been at the magazine since before December!! and here they are!! (can ya tell I'm all excited!!???) I will post the actual cards later.  But just thought I'd share my excitement for now!! Seeya!!

4 comments:

  1. I saw your post and rushed over to open my copy too. I usually keep it for bedtime reading. Wow, wow, wow, Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Caroline,
    Your cards are stunning!
    I can't wait to get my copy lol!

    Take Care,
    Kylie XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on being published. I saw it in my magazine and was thrilled to see your name there. I missed you yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Caroline!! I am going to have to go out and buy that one now. This is so exciting and you should be so proud of yourself. You do gorgeous work and now everyone can share in it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)