Thursday, May 14, 2009

My First Backpack!!

Looky Look!! (hee hee) I made a backpack!!! I have seen these on Blogs here and there and then last week they had a tutorial on Splitcoast!! Yay!! This is pretty basic colours, being my first, but I will play again!! This one is headed for a little girl, who's birthday was a while ago, but I just haven't gotten around to making her a card!! So when I saw the tutorial, thought, well now it is definately time to give it a go!! The little butterfly card goes in the front pocket and I am not sure what I am popping in the back yet!!

I am thinking that I might stamp the background on my next one, and a bit of sponging here and there wouldn't go astray!! But I am loving it!! and think it turned out rather cute!!  

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Rose Red, Whisper White. Accessories - Tim Coffey - Young Girl DP, Pink Satin Ribbon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)