Friday, May 15, 2009

More Choclate Boxes!!


I just LOVE these chocolate boxes!! It's all Kims fault!! (LOL) She introduced us to them last year on her Blog!! haha.  They are gorgeous!! and sooooo very easy to make!! I made up a couple more the other day, and actually used the "Enjoy Every Moment" stamp set (Quite appropriate, seeing the Chocolates inside are the Cadbury Eight Moments!!).  On this one I also used the Cup & Froth from "Like it a Latte", one is for my Roomie at UNconvention and this one is destined for an E-Friend of mine!! Watch your letterboxes ladies!!! - I am definitley keeping Aussie Post afloat at the moment!! LOL
Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Stamp Sets - Enjoy Every Moment & Like it a Latte. Cardstock & Inks - Baja Breeze, Elegant Eggplant & Whisper White. Accessories - Baja Breeze Prints DP, Baja Breeze Double Striped Ribbon

1 comments:

  1. Caroline,
    when I admired your latest masterpiece last week, I never thought I would be your e-friend on the receiving end. Thanks a million. I feel very honoured!!!
    Petra ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)