Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Asheley!!

It was one of my craft friends, Asheley's Birthday on Saturday and I don't know if she remembers, but a while back she mentioned that she must have a pink elephant from 'Wild about You' on a card!! and ever since she has seen the new In Colours, she has fallen in love with Kiwi Kiss and has been itching to put it together with Pink Passion!! So I took that on a as a challenge for her card!! So using a bit of inspiration from the net, where I have seen the animals 'stacked' I came up with this VERY BRIGHT creation!! I also pulled out my Flower Fusion and even though the colours are Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red & Old Olive, they seem to go rather nicely!!

So a Big Happy Birthday to Asheley, I hope you like you card and the couple of little surprises that are inside!! (hee hee)

Till next time

Caroline

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)