Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy 10th Birthday Owen!

Well we didn't think he'd make it!! (lol) but Owen turned 10 yesterday!! double figures!! WoW!! He still loves his puppies!! We don't actually have a dog, but Owen has probably 20 stuffed ones!! So it is only fitting to pop a puppy on his card! My lovely friend Petra from Craft Factory sent me this 3D image sheet a while back, so I have finally put it to use and made a card! There are two other images on the sheet which, while I have it out will also put on to cards.

The boys always get to choose what they want for dinner on their Birthdays, so Owen chose Hungry Jacks!! and Zoe and Josh came a long too, he also chose the seating! They were on a table for 4 and Anthony and I shoved over to a table for two!! No he wasn't being romantic - they were on a table for the Y Generation and Anthony and I were on an X Generation table!! He's been watching too much tele!! haha.  Anyway, off to finish off one more Birthday surprise for him, before he comes home from school!! Bye.

(Oh, I couldn't match the 3D image with Stampin Up Colours, so have used Bazzill with this card, but have used the Stampin Up! Stamp Set - Snow Burst for the background).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)