Sunday, May 3, 2009

First Scrapbook Challenge

Hello!! Well I thought I'd catch up with a few more of the shenanigans that we have been getting up to at Unconvention.  Here is our first scrapbook Challenge.  When the challenge was posted I knew straight away what to do!! I have a picture of Grandad with Zoe, Jayden and Owen on his last birthday.  Every year on his Birthday we took him over a cake for afternoon tea with his gift and card, he always loved my cards and went on about them....and LOVED his cake!! It always had to have smarties and candles on it!! Owen and Jayden insisted! LOL. He was about to go in to hospital for surgery, and unfortunately didn't come out. So this is literally the last photo ever taken of him!! So it is cherished! I have it stuck to the wall above my craft desk and see it everyday, I love it so much.  So now it is alot more attractive!! haha.  Grandad was a navy man, so I have given it a few nautical embellishments. 

So here is the Sketch.....

And here is my Page...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)