Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day 1 Main Project



I loved the first Main Project we did! Wow Lisa!! I have seen these on blogs before and never gotten around to attempting one!! Now I have and I WILL do more!!! It is gorgeous!! and as an added bonus...it really didn't take long to make!! So easy! I procrastinated more over the four little cards to go inside! haha.

ETA : Here is the link to where Lisa got the Tutorial, some of the measurements have been changed though, so it fits our C6 Envelopes, if you want to give it a go, send me an email, and I will send you the new measurements. So check out barbstamps.com and have a go for yourself!! 

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Baja Breeze, Night of Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Going Gray & Whisper White. Stamp Sets - Upsy Daisy, Lovely Labels. Accessories - Urban Garden DP, Oval Punches, Scallop Edge & Circle Punches, Circle Punches, White Embossing Powder, Versamark Ink, Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon, White C6 Envelopes.

1 comments:

  1. I love this set you have made. I didnt get to go to Unconvention as I was away that weekend. Would love the revised measurements.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)