Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day 1 Challenges

Ooohhh I am not good at Challenges....Isit and ponder for absolutley ages!!! The first was to copy a sketch from the Stampin Up! catalogue, any sketch, and we were to recreate it using everything different, different colours, different stamps sets!! Hmmmmm - I ended up going with Page 86, I spent absolutely forever going through the catty trying to make up my mind!! i should have shut my eyes opened the book and pointed!! (the usual would be to throw a dart but there is NO WAY I am throwing a dart at my precious catalogue!! haha) So here is my card......

I nearly freaked when Anthony walked up behind me and said "But you are using the same colour in the middle", but thankfully the card in the catty uses Bravo Burgundy and I have used Chocolate Chip.

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White. Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink Marker, Certainly Celery. Stamp Sets - Bloomin' with Beauty & Best Yet. Accessories - Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestone Brad, Dimensionals.

Next we had a colour challenge, we had to use Night of Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Certainly Celery and Whisper White!! this challenge threw me!! Two greens.  Not good. My first card was crap, but I am pretty happy with the second attempt.



Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Night of Navy, Whisper White, Certainly Celery & Kiwi Kiss. Stamp Sets - Lovely as a Tree, Upsy Daisy & Greetings Eight. Acessories - Certainly Celery Ribbon, Linen Thread, Kiwi Kiss Patterns DP, White Taffeta Ribbon, Oval Punches, Scallop Square Punch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)