Monday, June 22, 2009

Cute Babies!!



Ooh Guess What!!??? They are there! Petra from Craft Factory asked me if I would make her some stamped cards for her Project of the Month on her Website, as she generally plays with other items and not the stamps, so she sent me some gorgeous stamps and these are the first two I made. I have several more and plan to play with them over the coming months, like a cute worm card, adorable little snail, turtle and lady bug stamps!! I even have a wedding one to play with!! So stay tuned!! I will blog them as Petra uses them.

These adorable little sleeping babies just screamed In Colours and Dazzling Diamonds at me!! (Yes!! they screamed!!) I wanted to put them on a sparkly cloud!! and I did!! (lol). They are pretty self explanatory, but if you want the instructions just head on over to Craft Factory and click on the June Project of the Month! there is a list of all the Materials there!!

I am off to do some sorting, tidying and hopefully stamping!!!

Caroline

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)