Thursday, May 28, 2009

Card Portfolio

Front View

Pulling out the Portfolio bit!

The Portfolion opened

...and opened again to reveal the cards

This is another Class Tutorial I purchased from Andrea Walford. I have actually changed the size of this to suit our C6 Envelopes and our 'standard' cards. so it is slightly taller and wider.  It took forever to make as I kept double checking all my measurements.  But I wrote them down and when I get my 12 x 12 In Colour cardstock I am going to make another using the Good Morning Sunshine DP and Good Friend & Cheep Talk stamp sets.  Looking forward to playing with that. 

Again I have followed Andrea's tutorial and used the same papers and stamp sets, except for the sentiments, which I have used Warm Words (retired).  I have also changed the note bit on the inside of the Portfolio and stamped all the envelopes with the single flower from the Bloomin' with Beauty stamp set. I had a lot of fun with this one too!! So am glad I purchased them.

Next up I hope to blog some cards that I have been making for Petra at Craft Factory, but will check with her first.

Here are close ups of the cards in the Portfolio






Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Stamp Sets - Bloomin' with Beauty, Warm Words. Cardstock & Inks - Soft Sky, Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White. Accessories - DP - Afternoon Tea, Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Antique Brass Brads & Jumbo Eyelets, Scallop Edge Punch, Large Oval Punch, AquaPainter, Crop-a-dile, Stamp-a-ma-jig, daubers, WWC

1 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Caroline. I've always liked those papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)