Monday, April 13, 2009

Triple Latte!

Hi there Everyone! I hope you have all had a lovely Easter Break!!
We've had a relatively quiet one, as I did my back again last week!! So I have been sitting for a bit, lying down for a bit, getting up and doing a lap of the house, getting the heat pillow out of the microwave, then lying down again! Oh what fun!! Hubby told me to lay off the chocolate as I don't want to get a migraine!! But hey, with the amount of anti inflamatories, pain killers and the blood thinners!! I don't think a migraine has any chance of taking hold!! So bring on the Chocolate!!! haha.  Anyways, this has definitely put a hole in my 'Make a Card a Day Resolution'!! So over the last couple of days I have managed to catch up - very slowly - but I did it!! Plus I was pretty please with the way that my Rose Quilt Card turned out, that I decided to continue with the theme and have made three others, but I am not going to share them just yet!! So with those finished, I decided to make some cards using Like it a Latte, as I told an E-Friend (Waves to Petra & Jess!) that I would make up some samples, I've been a bit slow, and had not much mojo, so headed to splitcoast for some ideas and have made a few up, so here they are!! They mostly used retired papers, but I need to start using them up soon to make room for some new stuff!! Hope you like them.

This card has been inspred by jennae, but I decided to turn it upright and used  MojoMonday Sketch 78 as the layout.

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Stamp Sets - Like it a Latte (Retired), Fresh Cuts. Cardstock & Inks - Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Mellow Moss.  Accessories - DP - Spring Flowers, Sherbet Ribbon Originals, Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain, Scallop Circle Punch. Cirlce Punches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)