Sunday, April 5, 2009

Rose Red Quilt


Hello there!! Here I am again with another Quilt Card. I loved the one that Nancy made, using the Prints Designer Series Paper in Rose Red. (Nancy's Card & Tutorial). This time I used the measurements given in the tutorial so ended up with a square card, this one is 14 x 14cm. I couldn't seem to get an image that suited the centre of the card - it was either too big or too small - so I went through my (way to full) drawer of 3D images and found this cute one already cut out, I think she sits on there quite nicely. The rest just sort of fell together!! I love the font of the greetings in the Fresh Cuts Stamp Set. My make a card a day "resolution" (only set it for myself this week!!) is getting off to a good start!! Well, Bones is about to start, so it's time to make a cup of tea and get comfy!! Till next time....Caroline xx

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Basic Black, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette. Stamp Sets - Fresh Cuts, Beyond the Basics (retired). Accessories - Rose Red Prints Designer Series Paper, Small Oval Punch, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Sponge Daubers. 3D Image - Morehead Little Book of 3D - 1.

1 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you found my tutorial useful! Your card is beautiful! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)