Sunday, April 5, 2009

Quilt Card

Wow, I am definitely on a roll here!! Lets see how long I can keep it up hey?? (lol) I stumbled across these Quilt Cards the other day, I am not sure how, I clicked on a link somewhere but am glad I did!! Isn't it cute?? I sort of completely cased this one, just changed it a little bit (If you scroll to the bottom of the post you will see the one I cased), but plan to make a couple more up tomorrow. They are really very easy to make and quite a lovely effect. Now it is off to work for me, then this arvo it is off to visit my Mother in Law and give her the Chocolate Box I made yesterday, then I am going to conquer a mountain!!! (of washing that needs folding/ironing & putting away!!) :-( .

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise. Stamp Sets - For a Friend, Greetings Eight. Accessories - Loves Me DP, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Versamark, Mat Pack & Sponge Daubers. Oh and my Xyron 510!! So much easier than sticking DS Tape everywhere!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that card is totally cute! I will have to check out Quilt Cards and have a go...

    Bec.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt card is awesome, Caroline! GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caroline.. this card is CUTE! I love the patchwork look! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I haven't received my copy of the mag yet but I am hanging out to see it! Good luck with the watercolouring, let me know how you go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah thanks for narrowing the search down. I wont pass 'Go' but can I have the $200 still? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caroline! I didn't receive my mag but I just got back from the shop where I had to buy it! My card is ON THE COVER!! AND THE CONTENTS!! WOW!! Can you tell I am slightly excited??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)