Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pirouette 21st!!

One of the girls at work is turning 21 tomorrow, Wendy (my boss) asked me if I could make a card for her, but with everything that has been happening of late, I have been running WAY behind!  So when I finished my swaps this morning and got them in the post, I thought I had better sit down and get this card made to take to work this arvo.  I had the base already made, as I was originally going to use the Scribble wheel for the base of my Swaps (because I ordered Pink Piroutte DP but it went into backorder!!! Grrrrr ~ by they way that's my new catch phrase!! grrrrr) Anyway I had to come up with a plan, and after rolling in Versamark and lining it up rolling it again, then embossing it ~ it seemed way too much so I put it aside and went with an easier option!! (Still time consuming but a bit easier than all the rolling). I cut the '21' out with my Cricut Machine using Alphalicious, set on Short Stack at 3", added the scallop strip and the Pink Pirouette Ribbon, a couple left over flowers from my Swap cards and Whalah!! a 21st card!! I am just going to go find a greeting to go on the inside and then it's all done ready to go to work with me.  Now I just need to do Eilish's Birthday card, I am late, her birthday was last week, but I will get it done, then I am all caught up ~ sort of ~ I have an absolute mess of a craft desk to clean up, 2 boxes of Stampin Up Product to sort, mount and get to my friends, sort my stamps in to 2 sections Retired & Current and do the same with my DP and then I should be right!! (Grrrrr, I just wanna play with my goodies!!! not clean and organise.....sob)

So those of your who happen along my blog and are a part of Un Convention!! this is a bit of a  sneak peak of your swaps that you will be getting from me!! (sort of ~ colour scheme anyway)

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Stamp Sets - Scribble Wheel.  Cardstock & Inks - Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip. Accessories - Scallop Border Punch, Trio Flower Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch, Pink Pirouette Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brads. Non Stampin Up! - Cricut Machine, Alphalicious Cartridge

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)