Monday, April 13, 2009

Night of Latte!

Last one for today, I like this one! Well I like them all, but I like the colours I have used here! They are different.  I pulled out an old  pack of 'Little Sizzles' the paper pads that came out when the Sizzix Machines were new. (Does that tell you how long they have been sitting in the drawer??) This background is from the 'Classics' Pad. I got the layout from milwaukeemommy, but changed it a 'tad'.

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Stamp Set - Like it a Latte (Retired). Cardstock & Inks - Not Quite Navy, Bordering Blue, Whisper White.  Accessories - Slit Punch for Notches, Dimensionals. Non Stampin Up! - Accessories - Little Sizzles Classics Paper, Cuttlebug & Divine Swirls Embossing Folder, Ribbon and Brad from HOTP Embellishment Pack, Crystal Stickles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)