Friday, April 3, 2009

Monochromatic Easter!?


Hello there! I have been having a play today, trying to get some little 'money holders' made for a couple of little Easter Gifts. Instead of exchanging eggs, we have decided to give the boys $5 each so they can buy a small toy or book, or put it toward something they are saving for. So these are the little 'money holders' I have made for Harrison and Brodie. Harrison isn't into cutesy stuff, so I have tried to make it boyish!! I am trying to use up my spring fling DP. The first pic was taken on my 'messy' desk!! then I thought I'd take a close up of each, I am now wondering if they are a bit bland? What do you think? Unfortunately our $5 note doesn't really fit the theme!! being purple and all!! I have also made a pink one!! Now the $5 note looks ok in that one!!(lol) Anyway, thanks for looking, hope to be back a little later with some Quilt cards that I stumbled across today, so thought I would have a play with them too! Better go clean up the mess first so I can find my desk! (then make another mess).

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Whisper White, Sage Shadow, Basic Grey. Stamp Sets - A Good Egg, Occassional Greetings. Accessories - Spring Fling DP, White Eyelets, Scallop Circle & Edge Punches, Circle Punches, Sponge Daubers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)