Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just can't let the old In Colours go!!



Hi there!! I am feeling very sore today :-( My back, which I put out last week is still very sore, so amongst, resting, strolling around the house and heat pillows, I have been having a play, though I cannot sit for too long!! I went to get in the car to take the boys to a friends place and found I can't lift my leg high enough to get in the KIA!! Oops!! Anyway, I have made up these little cards so I thought I'd share.  They are using last years In Colours, but the new Fresh Cuts stamp Set.  I love Chocolate Chip!! In every shape and form!! Yummm.  I sort of used the Rock & Roll Technique. I first inked up the square stamp in the colour and the just inked up each edge with the Chocolate Chip. It's a bit big to 'roll'. Well that's it from me, time to do a lap of the house and heat up the old back again!!

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Stamp Set - Fresh Cuts, Sanded. Cardstock & Inks - Wild Wasabi, Blue Bayou, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White. Accessories - Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgain Ribbon, Oval Punches.

1 comments:

  1. Stunning! I love that stamp set! The three cards all look lovely together too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)