Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy 40th Paul!!

Hello there!! Me again!! I am definitely on a roll today!! Anthony is off to his brother's 40th tonight, I am staying home with the boys, as it will go late and I have to get up and head in to work tomorrow!! I have been trying to think of a card to make for Paul all week!! It's been driving me crazy, but then as I was flicking through the little MojoMonday Sketchbook I have made up, and I came across this one!! It is Sketch 36, a little bit different as I have centered the 40 instead of putting it off to the side, but I think it has turned out rather well. He's a kinda Hawaiian shirt kinda guy!! So the paper suits. It is also helping me use up some retired DP and Cardstock. Anyway, I am off to do some dinner, send Anthony out the door, set the boys up with a movie and go back and make some Quilt Cards that I found blogsurfing yesterday!!

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Blue Bayou, Old Olive, Soft Sky. Stamp Sets - It's Your Birthday, Headline Numbers. Accessories - Spring Break DP, Old Olive Wide Grosgrain Ribbon & Blue Bayou Double Stitched Ribbon, Sponge Daubers (I sponge everything!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)