Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's Easter Raffle Time!!

Well here they are!! I sat down yesterday and made my contribution to our school Easter Raffle. I love these little baskets (see previous post for links) and I've have had heaps of fun making them. These are the larger sized ones. (Follow the link to Monica's). I have also made a couple of Sunnyboy containers using scrap DP (these each hold 12 of the Cadbury solid eggs) and the two in the front are KingSized KitKats!! I found this simple idea of covering them like this on one blog that I was checking out recently and thought I'd add a couple to my donation. I do have another use up my sleeve but cannot share just yet!! I went to buy normal KitKats then discovered that the larger ones were 2 for $3 so got the bigger ones instead!! Bargain!!

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock and Inks - Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise and Regal Rose. DP - Loves Me (Retired). Accessories - Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punches, Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Crimper, Gold Brads. Stamp Set - Loads of Love.

1 comments:

  1. Wow... GREAT baskets... You have been really busy... all of these great Easter projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)